In this tutorial you get a quick overview on how to create a quote in Akti. Go through the following steps.
1. Open the Quotes submenu in the CRM module.
2. Click on to add a new quote.
You can also create a new quote via "Quick add" and then "Quote".
A screen will open in which you can create the quote.
A quotation consists of 4 parts. To create the best possible quote, we advise you to create the various fields in these sections in the following order:
- The quote header (more details).
- The settings of the quote (more details). Click on the arrow on the right to open the settings.
- The main body of the quote (more details). This also contains the section where you can configure the layout of the PDF. More info on how to customise the PDF settings can be found here.
- Notes & general conditions of the quote (more details). Once again, click on the arrow on the right to open the Notes & general conditions.
For a detailed description, please refer to the respective manuals on these sections.
- Fill in as many Settings as possible in your Akti account.
- Fill in as many Quotes settings as possible.
- In the customer data, fill in at least the following fields: the VAT number, the VAT regime, the default VAT rate, the payment term, the language for the documents and the Account Manager.