The first step you need to undertake to export invoices to Yuki is to set up the integration with your Yuki account.
Then, to be able to export documents to Yuki, you have to take into account some issues and you also have to determine some settings in Akti.
Things to take into account:
- To be able to export to Yuki, you are obligated to fill in at least one country for the address of the customer.
- Yuki doesn't accept credit notes with negative amounts. Thus, you must always work with positive credit notes in order to export.
In the export function, you still need to set the VAT rates correctly before you can export to Yuki.
- Go to the Export submenu within the Invoicing module.
- Click on the Yuki Settings.
- In the pop-up that opens, you can select a general ledger account and determine the different values.