Model interventions allow you to create one or more "type" interventions, in order to create interventions faster in Akti. When creating an intervention, you can choose to add content manually or import the content of a model intervention, to speed up the creation process in this way.
To create a new model intervention, go to the submenu Interventions within the Field Services module and click through to the tab "Model Interventions". Click on Add to create a new model intervention.
In the screen that opens, you need to fill in the following information:
- A name for the model intervention.
- The language of the model intervention. This ensures that the articles and services are displayed in the correct language when creating an intervention.
- Once you have completed the previous two issues, you can now Add content to the model intervention.
How do I import model intervention content?
When you create an intervention, you can also add content after selecting the customer. Now select the "Add model intervention content" option.
When you click this option, a pop-up will open where you can:
- Modify the selected language.
- Select one or more model interventions of which you want to import the content.
- Save and import your selection.