To create an intervention in Akti, go to the Field Services module and then to the Interventions submenu. Click on Add to create a new intervention.
In the pop-up that opens, you can now define how the intervention should be invoiced:
- Time & Materials: you set a price per hour and when billing, this price is multiplied by the number of hours worked.
- Fixed price: you set up a price per task and all completed tasks are invoiced at this price, regardless of the number of hours worked.
- Not billable: you can't create an invoice from this intervention.
After selecting the billing method, you can then select the customer account. You can use the search function to search for a customer from the CRM or you can create a new customer account at the bottom of the list.
Once you have saved the customer data, you can now click on "Add content" at the bottom. Here you will get a menu with multiple options for types of content:
- Add collaborator: if you know who will be performing the intervention, you can add this collaborator here. In the next step "Planning" you can also add employees based on availability. We recommend to only do this if you are sure who will carry out the intervention. If you only have one employee who can perform interventions, he will be automatically added to the intervention.
- Add task: if you want to enter a free description of what needs to be done, you can do so with this action.
- Add service: if you want to add one service from the catalog with a specific description and price.
- Add supplies: through this action you can add a free purchase, which can be invoiced or not.
- Add a product from the catalog: with this action you can add one product from the catalog (products can be linked to stock management).
- Add a product from the catalog in bulk: if you want to add multiple products or services from the catalog.
- Add model intervention content: in case you work with model interventions, you can use this action to quickly add content.
Once you have added all the tasks, products, services etc., you can now start planning the intervention. You do this by clicking on "Plan" in the status bar.