To register an order confirmation from a supplier, you must first set up a certain setting correctly.
Go to Settings Purchase Order Settings and then to Deliveries settings. Here you can now check to make the delivery process in two steps.
1. Now go to the Purchase Orders submenu of the Orders & Deliveries module.
2. Select the purchase order of which you want to register an order confirmation from the list of purchase orders.
3. Then click on the blue "Register reception" button.
4. In the pop-up that opens, you can confirm the delivery date and the delivered quantities.
5. After you've saved, you will see that the status of the purchase order has changed to "Delivery planned".
6. When the articles have arrived, you can Confirm the reception.
7. If you click on this button, another pop-up will open. Here you can once again confirm the delivery date and the delivered quantities.