In this tutorial you get a quick overview on how to create a purchase order in Akti. Go through the following steps.
1. Open the Purchase Orders submenu in the Orders & Deliveries module.
2. Click on Add to add a new purchase order.
You can also create a new purchase order via Add "Quick add" and then "Purchase Order".
A screen will open in which you can create the purchase order.
A purchase order consists of 4 parts. To create the purchase order in the best possible way, we recommend you to create the various fields in these sections in the following order:
- The purchase order header.
- The settings of the purchase order. Click on the arrow on the right to open the settings.
- The main body of the purchase order.
- Notes. Once again, click on the arrow on the right to open the Notes.
For a detailed description, please refer to the relevant manuals on how to do this for an invoice. These follow the same pattern.
- Fill in as many Settings as possible in your Akti account.
- Fill in as many Purchase order settings as possible.
- In the customer data, fill in at least the following fields: the VAT number, the VAT regime, the default VAT rate, the payment term, the language for the documents and the Account Manager.