In Akti it's possible to adjust the stock of several articles through an import. To do this, you need to create an Excel file with two columns:
- A column with the article code of the products.
- A column with the new stock of these products.
Once you've created this file, go to Settings Import within the Catalog module and follow the instructions on the screen.
You will need to complete three steps:
- Create a backup: if you would make a mistake during the import, you can still restore your data to the backup. You can create up to 3 different backups.
- Select the file you want to import: this is the Excel file you created.
- The columns in your file match the correct fields in Akti. On the screen, you will see on the left side the header of the columns and the first 3 values of the column. Here you connect your columns to the fields "Article code" and "New stock". Then you click on "Import" at the bottom of the page and the stock values for these articles will be overwritten.