If you have received a partial delivery from your supplier and you want to indicate that the rest of this order will no longer be delivered, this can be displayed in Akti.
1. Go to the purchase order and click on "Mark as received". This action will mark the partial delivery from your supplier as final, without adjusting your stock. So the missing elements on the order should no longer be received in Akti.
Example: in the screenshot below, there is a partial delivery registered on 20/07/2021. You can see that this is a partial delivery since the delivery is shown in orange. So you still have the option to add a delivery.
2. When you click on the "Mark as received" button, the following things occur:
- The order and the delivery are marked as complete and no more delivery can be added.
- The expected stock no longer takes into account the missing articles in this order.
- The actual stock doesn't change.