It's possible to send an order confirmation to the customer by email. In this tutorial you will discover how to do this in Akti.
1. Open the Sales Orders submenu of the Orders & Deliveries module.
2. Click on the sales order of which you want to send an order confirmation to the customer and choose the action "Send by email".
3. In the pop-up that opens, you will need to fill in the following information:
- Recipients *: choose a recipient or type an email address.
- Copy: you can send a copy to yourself and/or to the Account Manager.
- Subject: this will be the subject of the email when you send it to the customer.
- Message: this is the content of the email that will be sent to the customer. You can change this text once in the editor, or you can change the default text for the different languages in the Settings Sales order settings.
- Attachments: here you can check to send a PDF version of the order as an attachment.