There are several actions that you can undertake from the list view of your sales orders to manage, filter or search this list.
1. Perform a search. This search takes into account:
- The sales order reference.
- The name of the customer on the sales order.
- The "Our reference" field.
2. You can also filter sales orders by status:
- All statuses.
- My orders: the sales orders for which you are Account Manager are displayed.
- Draft: only the sales orders with the gray status "Draft" are listed.
- Confirmed: the sales orders with the orange status "Confirmed" are shown.
- Partially delivered: you will now see an overview of the sales orders that have been partially delivered.
- Fully delivered: you are now presented with only those sales orders with the green status "Delivered".
3. Filter the sales orders based on a time period with a start date and end date.
4. There are also a number of additional options found through Dropdown where you can:
- Perform more advanced searches on the sales orders (search by delivery date or display sales orders with a specific item number).
- Find the list of archived sales orders in draft status.
- Customise the column settings.