In Akti, it's possible to manage the structure of the numbering on invoices. For this you have to check the settings of the Invoicing module.
1. Go to the Settings Invoice Settings and then open the "Numbering" menu in the basic settings.
2. Here you can define, among other features, a fixed prefix and the number of digits (incremental) for your invoices.
3. Furthermore, you can set up a number of other things here such as:
- A separate numbering for purchasing credit notes.
- A structured remittance.
- Not assigning an invoice number in draft mode.