In this tutorial you will learn how to create and/or modify the header of an invoice. Below you will find an overview.
1. Go to the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. If you are in the draft view, click on "Edit".
2. Press on the Account * field and enter the name of the customer you wish to create an invoice for. If the customer has already been entered, the system will look it up. If the customer has not been entered yet, click on "Create a new account". The new customer will now be automatically added to your list of accounts.
3. Once your customer is selected, you can select a contact. If the contact doesn't exist yet, click on "Create a new contact". The new contact will now be automatically added to the list of contacts associated with this account.
4. The numbering of the invoice is done automatically and is always incremental. You can set the structure of this numbering in the Settings Invoice Settings and then "Numbering", in the basic settings.
5. Today's date is recorded, but you can change it at any time.
6. Finally, it is also possible to fill in References and/or Deals.