This manual is about how to change the settings of an invoice. In doing so, please consider the following matters.
1. Go to the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Click on the invoice you want to modify and choose the action "Edit". Open the field " Invoice settings" by clicking on the arrow on the right.
2. If you have created a list of Business Units in the settings of your Akti account, you can still change it here.
3. You can set a payment term for the invoice. Here you can also define the type, namely days using the invoice date or days end of month.
4. The field "Currency" takes by default the value from the financial settings of the customer account. If no currency is entered in the customer record, this field will by default take the currency from the financial settings of your Akti account. But you can also choose other currencies from the list.
5. Select the payment method. You have the choice between "Direct Transfer" or "SEPA".
6. The VAT field will use the VAT that is set as default under VAT in your Akti account. You can change the VAT percentage and/ or apply it on all lines of your invoice by clicking "Apply VAT regime to all lines".
7. You can have discounts automatically calculated on your invoice:
- Discount per line: activate the slider and an extra column will be added in the invoice, where you can fill in the desired discount manually. If you want to apply the same discount to all lines, click on "Apply discount on all lines".
- Global discount: likewise activate the slider and enter the discount percentage you wish to apply. This discount will be shown immediately in your invoice.
8. The field "Language" will be filled in by default with the language you have set up in your Akti account.
9. The field "Account Manager" shows the name of the Account Manager connected to the customer account, on condition that this information has been entered in the customer record.