After you have the Settings of your account up to scratch, you can start creating SEPA mandates.
1. Go to the Invoicing module and select the "SEPA" tab. In the menu that opens, select the second tab "Mandates". Then click on Add to create a new mandate.
2. In the pop-up that opens, you can first select a customer account and then enter the customer's IBAN and BIC details. For type you select the value CORE. For frequency, select One-off if it is a one-off direct debit and Recurring if the mandate can be used several times. Finally, do not forget to save!
3. Before the mandate can be activated, it must be signed by the client. Press on Dropdown to view the different options:
- Create the PDF of the mandate so the customer can sign it.
- Edit the mandate. Via this action you can activate the mandate and if you wish, link the signed PDF of the mandate to the mandate in order to find it back easily.
- Delete the mandate if it is no longer valid.
4. So as indicated earlier, you can activate the mandate by editing it first. Furthermore, you can change the mode from inactive to active and confirm the date of signature. In this case, the status icon at the beginning of the line will change from orange to green.
5. Once the mandate is active, you can start using this mandate to direct debit invoices.