In this tutorial you will read how to quickly create the main body of an invoice. For this purpose, have attention to the following matters.
1. Open the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Make sure you are in the draft view and click on "Edit".
2. In the main body of the invoice, you can Add content. Here you can add the following items:
- Article from catalog: choose an article from the list or add a new article.
- Article from catalog in bulk: search by Code, Internal Name, Category and Supplier Reference. Indicate the desired quantity in the field "Add items" and click on the + icon to add the item to the main body of the invoice.
- Article outside catalog: this functionality allows you to add a product/service that you don't want to keep in your catalog.
- Free text: add text of your choice to your invoice.
- Title and/or subtitle: by adding titles and/or subtitles to your invoice, you can personalise the layout.