There are 2 ways to create a recurring invoice in Akti. Go through the following steps to create a recurring invoice.
1. Open the Sales Invoices submenu of the Invoicing module. Go to the tab "Recurring Invoices" and click on Add to create a new recurring invoice.
2. It is also possible to turn an already existing invoice into a recurring invoice. To do this, click on an invoice from the list of invoices and make sure you are in the draft view. Then click on the Actions button and choose "Recurring invoicing".
3. A recurring invoice consists of four sections, just like a standard invoice. To create the recurring invoice in the best possible way, we recommend that you create the various fields of the sections in this order:
- The settings of the recurring invoice
- The header of the recurring invoice
- The main body of the recurring invoice
For more information on how to create these different sections, we refer to the same manuals as how to do this for a standard invoice. These follow the same pattern.
- Fill in as much General information as possible in your Akti account.
- Fill in as many Invoicing settings as possible.
- Fill in at least the following fields in the customer data: the VAT number, the VAT regime, the standard VAT percentage, the payment term, the language for the documents and the Account Manager.