When creating a quote, you can start working from a blank quote, or you can import a model quote into the quote to speed up the process.
1. To do this, after selecting the account you are creating a quote for, click on "Add content" and then choose the option "Content of model quote".
2. In the pop-up that opens, you will now get an overview of all the existing model quotes that you have already created. You can do the following here:
- Possibly change the language.
- Check the model quotes that you want to import into the new quote.
3. This action will import all the content of the selected model quotes into the new quote you were creating. You can now still make further changes and/or import other model quotes into the quote.