In this manual you will learn how to create and/or modify the header of quotes. Below you can find an overview.
1. Go to the Quotes submenu of the CRM module and choose a quote from the list. If you are in the draft mode, click on "Edit".
2. Press the Account * field and enter the name of the customer you wish to create a quote for. If the customer has already been entered, the system will look it up. If the customer has not yet been entered, click on "Create a new account". The new customer will now be automatically added to your list of accounts.
3. Once your customer is selected, you can select a contact. If the contact doesn't exist yet, click on "Create a new contact". The new contact will now be automatically added to the list of contacts associated with this account.
4. Select the delivery address for this customer. If the address is not yet in the list, click "Create a delivery address". The new address will now be automatically added to the list of addresses associated with this customer.
5. The numbering of the quote is done automatically and is always incremental. You can set the structure of this numbering in the Settings Quotes Settings and then Numbering in the basic settings.
6. Today's date is recorded, but you can change it at any time. It's also possible to enter a validity date.
7. Furthermore, it is also possible to add a Subject, Reference, Installation and/or Deal to the quote. If you enter a subject for the quote, it will not be shown on your quote, but it will be in the list of quotes.
8. Keep in mind that you can only edit quotes in the Draft status. To do so, click on the quote and choose "Edit".