If you have customers who have specific prices for one or a few articles, you can use the "Custom Prices" feature to enter these prices. These prices will then always be used on documents you create for this customer.
1. Open the customer record in the CRM module and then go to the tab "Custom Prices". In this tab you get an overview of all the custom prices already set for this customer and you can add a custom price by clicking on Add.
2. In the pop-up that opens, you can:
- Search for an article.
- Set a price for this item (the base price is displayed as a reference).
- Add the custom price by clicking on Add.
3. You can also add custom prices via the product record of the Catalog module. Go to the tab "Custom Prices", click on Add and you will also get a pop-up, where you can add custom prices.
4. The price you set will from now on always be used when creating documents. You can still remove the custom price by clicking on Dropdown, if you wish.