In this manual you will find out how to add a product to the catalog. The different steps are described below.
1. Open the Products submenu in the Catalog module.
2. Click on Add to add a new product. A screen will open where you can create a product.
Please complete the following fields. Fields marked with a * are mandatory.
3. Enter the name of your product.
4. The code of a product must have a unique value. In other words, you cannot use the same code for several products.
5. The VAT field will automatically fill in the VAT percentage that you set up by default in the settings/VAT of your account. You can also enter a different percentage, but this must first be created in the settings/VAT. To know how to set these values, click here.
6. Enter the base price of your product without VAT. The price including VAT will be calculated automatically based on the VAT percentage you have chosen.
You can also choose to enter the price including VAT. The base price without VAT will then be calculated based on your chosen VAT percentage.
7. The purchase price is not mandatory. If you want to visualise your profit margin from the moment you create a quote, we recommend that you fill in this field.
8. Fill in the rest of the optional fields and don't forget to save your data at the end!