As soon as a composed article is created as described here, this article can be used on documents in Akti.
1. When you add a composed article to a quote, order or invoice, you will see some differences:
- Both the composed article and the components are added to the document.
- Only the composed article has a price.
- You can't drag the components, but you can drag the composed article.
2. In the administration screen of the document (after you have saved it), you once again have the option to determine whether or not you want to show lines on the PDF. To do this, you must first activate the setting "Enable option to show/hide articles on PDF" in the Settings Catalog Settings.
3. At the time of delivery you will be able to deliver the composed article as well as the components, in order to be able to perform stock management on it.