You can create multiple price lists in Akti for different types of customers. If these prices change every so often, you can easily import the new prices into Akti. To do this, you have to create an Excel file with the following information:
- First column: the item codes of the articles for which the prices in the price lists have changed.
- Second column: the new price for these articles in a certain price list.
- Next columns: if you have several price lists, you can add additional columns with the new price per price list in the Excel file.
Some important issues for the import:
- The file must not contain calculations. New prices must be exact numbers.
- Each column must have a unique header.
Once you have this file, you can then import the prices into Akti by going to the Settings Settings of the Catalog module. Choose the option "Import of pricelists" and go through the wizard.