This guide shows you how to manage a deal in more detail.
Go to the Deals submenu of the CRM module. You can manage a deal in more detail by:
- From the board overview, clicking the deal number or the title of the deal.
- Clicking on the deal from the list view.
In the screen that opens you have three important sections:
The general details of the deal
Here you will find all the information about the deal that you entered while creating the deal. You can also edit this information by clicking on Edit in the upper right corner.
General notes on the deal
Here you can quickly add specific notes to this deal. The information you enter in this field is automatically saved.
The timeline of this deal
Here you will find all documents and activities associated with this deal. Here you can:
- Create new documents and/or activities for this deal.
- Search and filter the existing documents and/or activities.
- View the overview of existing documents. From this overview you can click on the document. The overview also shows whether a document was created from a previous document.