In this article you can read how to easily look up a contact in the CRM module.
1. Click on Contacts in the Accounts & contacts submenu of the CRM module.
2. Via Dropdown you can choose to display all your contacts as a list or as a card.
3. In the search field, you can enter free text. This allows you to search by name, first name or name of the company of your contacts.
4. To delete your search results, click on Cross.
5. You can also search your archived contacts. To do so, click on Dropdown again and then choose Archived contacts.