In this manual you can find out how to change the data of a customer and/or supplier account.
1. Go to the Accounts & contacts submenu of the CRM module and click on Accounts. Find the account that you want to modify.
2. In the Details tab you can add or modify general information about the account. To do so, click on Edit.
3. On the Financial tab you can enter financial data for the account (VAT number, VAT regime, default VAT amount, payment term, etc.).
4. In the Notes tab you can add all the notes and comments that you want to share/save for the account.
5. The card indicates the main address of the account. To add or change addresses, click on Manage addresses.
6. You can quickly add a contact to the account by clicking on Add. You can also modify existing contacts by clicking on their card.